Afternoon Whale Watch
Take an afternoon sail with us to search for the magnificent kohola (whales). Every year these giants of the ocean travel over 3000 miles to warm Hawaiian waters where they breed, give birth and nurse their calves. Our tours include complimentary snacks, all non-alcoholic beverages and one (1) complimentary cocktail per person (age 21 and over). Great views, beautiful marine life and the nicest sailing catamaran on the Kona coast – a great way to spend an afternoon!
Guests may purchase additional beer, wine and cocktails from our full bar.
Watch the crew set the sail while you grab a drink and some snacks at the bar. Find a comfortable spot on the catamaran - either in our splash nets that are suspended above the water or on our spacious deck - to sit back and relax while we provide you with an overview of the majestic whales that visit Hawaiian waters every year.
Get your camera ready as we spend 2.5 hours on a leisurely sail around Kona enjoying the breathtaking views, learning about Hawaiian culture and looking for whales, dolphins and other marine creatures.
Arrive back in Kona just in time to disembark and enjoy a beautiful Kona sunset.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities