Beyond the beaches the best kept secrets of Miami Semi private guided tour
Enjoy a day in this famous city discovering in each famous district something that only the locals know.
Miami is a big city with lots to do and see. Beaches, clubs and museums are always crowded with people, and are more expensive because of their popularity. But with this tour you will discover some of Miami’s best kept secrets that only locals know about. You will walk in famous places but you will see them from a different point of view.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139-5014
Ocean Drive is a major thoroughfare in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach.
Stop At: Wynwood Walls, 2520 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127-4306
Unique outdoor destination featuring huge, colorful street murals by artists from around the globe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, 3251 S Miami Ave Miami, Florida 33129, Miami, FL 33129-2831
The Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, previously known as Villa Vizcaya, is the former villa and estate of businessman James Deering, of the Deering McCormick-International Harvester fortune, on Biscayne Bay in the present day Coconut Grove neighborhood of Miami, Florida.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Coconut Grove, Virginia Street, Miami, FL 33133
Hugging the shoreline of Biscayne Bay, Coconut Grove is an upscale, leafy neighborhood with relaxed sidewalk cafes and chic shops in and around the CocoWalk mall. The area's several green spaces include bay-front Barnacle Historic State Park, home to a mangrove forest, and the iconic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, centered on a lavish Italian-style villa. Sailing clubs and marinas dot the waterfront.
Stop At: Little Havana, Miami, FL
Little Havana is Miami’s vibrant Cuban heart, with Latin American art galleries and busy restaurants
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
A walking tour which takes you past the white- and pastel-colored stucco buildings beautifully restored to their former splendor thanks to the Miami Design Preservation League.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Miami's South Beach draws celebrities and beautiful people in skimpy swim attire to see and be seen. The area is known for its hip clubs and wild nightlife as well as numerous excellent restaurants.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us the information about your accommodation for arrange the pickup.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Pick up /drop off
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be contacted the day prior to your tour with the exact pickup time, by the local tour operator
- Your driver will meet you inside your hotel lobby or in front of your accommodation
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Infant seats are available on request if you did not advise the local tour operator when booking, please do so now
- Please provide local tour operator with the name, address, and phone number for your local accommodations.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-12855P111