Bend Badlands ATV Tour
The Bend Badlands ATV tour has been voted as one of the best outdoor activities in Central Oregon. It provides an incredible experience for guests of all ages and abilities. Our professional Outriders NW guides provide a great balance of safety, freedom and ability to enjoy the great outdoors on your very own Polaris XP 1000 RZR. Come Explore with us and create memories that will last a lifetime.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Newberry National Volcanic Monument, 1645 Hwy. 20 E Deschutes National Forest, Bend, OR 97701
DRIVE AND RIDE – Our professional guides, “Outriders”, will show you the way.
Come join us on this fast forest track, climbing 1,600 feet in elevation to the summit of Fuzztail Butte. See breathtaking views of the eastern slope of the Cascades and High Desert panorama. Adventurers will enjoy vistas of Mt. Bachelor, Broken Top, The Three Sisters, Mt. Washington, Mt. Jefferson, Black Butte, and Pilot Butte in Bend. Experience winding trails in forest under brush. Come encounter adventure, education, fun, and create lasting memories.
Stop At: Deschutes National Forest, Bend, OR 97701-9794
Explore Deschutes National Forest on your very own Polaris RZR. Excel through towering Ponderosa Pines and explore ancient lava flows that encompass the landscape.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: China Hat Road, China Hat Rd, Bend, OR 97702, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of Polaris RZR (4 seater)
- Fuel surcharge
- Restroom on board
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
We were excited to learn we could take a turn driving the Polaris ATV on the tour through the Bend Badlands. It was thrilling to go through the narrow trails and up to the peaks of a couple of buttes. The panoramic views were amazing. We would definitely do it again and encourage anyone to give it a try. The riders said it wasn't too bad in the backseat either :) Mike was super helpful and his tips on driving were very appreciated. Plus he took some photos for us so we could take it all in.
That wild and exciting and very safe well guided tour could not have been better. Our guide was very concerned about what we were interested in seeing and delivered it. He was very accommodating and concerned about our comfort as it was very cold that morning. He even gave us his own coats!! Just the best!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-129170P1