Take a Shot Selfie Museum
The 1st Rooftop Selfie Museum in Baltimore (Located in Fells Point).
With over 50 "Instagrammable," interactive and cool scenes, backdrops and exhibits, all are invited into a unique world of visual coolness. And YES! TikTok awesomeness, too. With billions of Selfies taken a year, Take a Shot Selfie Museum is a place to make social posts ride above and beyond their typical posts.
Birthday parties, corporate team building, bachelorette parties, wedding receptions and any other type event, we can handle at Take a Shot.
Visit: Take a Shot, 901 Fell St, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Take a Shot Selfie Museum is a new and top rated interactive exhibit in Fells Point, Baltimore.
It invites you to experience a day of fun, laughter and unforgettable memories with your friends and family.
Have fun with immersive installations with 8 Selfie Rooms and Over 50 Exhibits. Stand on our drums and be Toxic in our "Blacklight Toxic Room".
Become a king or queen for a day in our "Supremish Selfie Room" and Sit in a Drip 4 Sale Cart. And so much more!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Use of over 8 Selfie Rooms
- Over 20 Photo Exhibits
- Ring Lights
- Bottled water
- Rooftop Lounge
- Family Entertainment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We clean and disinfect all room 1-2 times an hour
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Baltimore specialist!
Product code: C-315085P1