Exuma Powerboat Adventure
Leaving the hustle-bustle of Nassau behind, take a high-powered cruise to your own private island in the Exuma chain. You'll ride a powerboat to Allens Cay to feed endangered iguanas then take an exhilarating, high-speed run to your private Bahamas island, Ship Channel Cay.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Powerboat Adventures, Marina Drive, P.I. Ferry Terminal Paradise Island, Nassau New Providence Island
Visit our private island Ship Channel Cay
for all inclusive buffet lunch and open bar
we provide all activities and gear
Duration: 5 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Bahamas, 2 Marina Drive Paradise Island N.P, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
West Bay St/Cable Beach/Downtown and Paradise Island locations pre arranged with us.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- SCC swimming pig interaction
- Conch salad show with tasting
- Shark show, stingray and iguana feeding
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Full bar
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Access to fresh water shower
- Beach Towels are NOT provided
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, individuals with neck, back or spinal injuries or other medical conditions which might be affected by a high-speed powerboat ride
- It is recommended that you bring a bathing suit, flip flops and a change of clothes
- Cruise Ship Pickup - a minimum of 4 passengers is required for pickup at the Hilton Hotel.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Had an awesome time on this excursion! The crew was super friendly and energetic. The highlight was snorkeling and eating fresh conch. The pigs were super cute as well. Worth every penny!
We had such an amazing time. The staff was friendly and very helpful. There was plenty of food and drinks. The pigs were awesome too! My favorite part was the making of the conch salad.
Remon was very helpful with the snorkeling, answered all our questions, and took care of everything. The trip was tons of fun. The iguanas was the the first stop and great to see and feed. Very cute. We then moved on to Exuma island. All the activities were fantastic, well run, and fun for all ages. Snorkeling, sharks, rays, and pigs were fun. The food was good too. A previous review said no one was keeping an eye out of for the sharks. This was not true. There was always someone keeping an eye out and had a long metal pole to keep the sharks away. Once the feeding of the sharks was done, they moved into another area near the dock, but did not cause any problems while we were there. We relaxed and had a great day! Thank you!
Crew well versed in seamanship and skills to facilitate snorkeling, learning about iguanas, pigs, sharks and manta rays. Food was well prepared and drinks flowing smoothly, either alcoholic or soft. All in all a wonderful way to spend a day in the Bahamas!!!
amazing day, very beautiful place, very nice and friendly stuff, delicious food.
My daughter and I had an amazing day! It was our only excursion during our
trip to Nassau...very beautiful and fun filled. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
This really was a lot of fun! It was just as described. The team at Powerboat Adventures were very professional and the food was great! Just a small suggestion: be sure to bring your own beach towels.
Super fun excursion if you are in to wildlife Iguanas, Stingrays, and sharks - well worth the time and money. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Fantastic! Incredible! A day we will never forget. Beautiful isolated island, great food and drinks. Sharks, stingrays and many beautiful fish. Make sure you are a good swimmer as the current in the channel that you will snorkel in is fairly strong and swift. The powerboat was a fantastic way to travel. Kudos to our hosts who took great care of other customers who were a bit irresponsible with their drinking. A great time. We would do it again if we are ever in Nassau!
This excursion was by far the best we have ever been on. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable. The hour boat ride for some might be long but for my 2 boys 11 and 17 it was perfect! The private island is just stunning and the lunch was delicious. The experiences on the island were very hands on. It was worth every penny.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-3393POWERBOAT
Similar Tours & Activities