Eleuthera Swimming Pigs, Snorkeling, Wild Turtles & Beach Bar & Grill
This exciting Powerboat Adventure will take you to meet our very friendly swimming pigs, hidden away on the small intimate island of Meeks Patch in Spanish Wells, Eleuthera. Climb on board our 45' custom built high speed powerboat for a comfortable tour ride while enjoying views of our turquoise waters and numerous Bahamian Islands.Your first stop will be a tour of the Spanish Wells Harbour, then you will stop for a sample of authentic Bahamian food.Next, you will head to the swimming pigs and enjoy feeding, swimming, taking selfies and making memories to last a lifetime! The third stop on this excursion will take you to a Beach Bar and Grill for lunch. Here you will enjoy a tasty hot lunch while relaxing on a beautiful white sandy beach. Other activities include sunbathing, snorkeling, volleyball or even a game of billiards. After lunch, you head over to another island called Green Cay where you will snorkel and swim with the turtles for an awesome end to your day with Hidden Beaches!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rose Island, New Providence Island
Volleyball, billiards, beach chairs
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Bahamas, 2 Marina Drive Paradise Island N.P, The Bahamas
- Duration: 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Bahamas, 2 Marina Drive Paradise Island N.P, The Bahamas
- Lunch - Meal plus one soft drink while at the Beach Bar. Additional beverages must be purchased at this stop only.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer- Regular & Light (not available while at the Beach Bar)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Restroom on board
- Soda/Pop - Assorted sodas (not available while at the Beach Bar)
- Snacks - Bahamian Food & Drink Tasting
- Bottled water - (not available while at the Beach Bar)
- Entry/Admission - Rose Island
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children Under the age of 2 are not allowed
- Not available for Children under the age of 2
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
I went on this trip with family including three teenagers and my father in law who is in his 70's. We all had a great time. We enjoyed taking pics with the pigs and snorkeling. There is a fair amount or riding in the boat to get to destinations so if you have motion sickness be sure to take medication before boarding. My daughter got a little ill but we had a great day and the entire crew is FABULOUS and attentive!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-64578P4
Similar Tours & Activities