Clifton Nat'l Park ATV Tour (Beach break, Lunch, Mix Drinks, Rum Cake Souvenir)
This 5 Hour ATV Guided tour on your very own 2018 Can-Am Outlander 450 ATV (2 passenger) model is perfect for exploring Clifton Heritage National Park 200+ acres of land. You'll be educated by one of the parks official Historians. Experience Culture, Revisit History, Explore Nature & Enjoy leisure. Home to the remains of Lucayan villages and plantations, as well as the setting to several movies of pop culture such as Jaws and James Bond series. Ride the scenic trails on this 200 acre Paradise. Bird watch, relax on one or try all of the peaceful secluded beaches at the park. Enjoy an Amazing Flavorful Bahamian Lunch after you've worked up an appetite swimming around in the beautiful crystal clear waters or riding around looking and touching remains of buildings built in the 1700's.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: C&C Scooter Rentals (BAH), Prince George Wharf, Nassau New Providence Island
Receive a brief tutorial of how to operate your ATV, meet and greet any fellow travelers participating on tour, load up on complimentary bottle water, soft pretzels snacks from Wetzels Pretzels before tour departs.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Caves of New Providence, W Bay St, Nassau New Providence Island
Take photos of this breath taking cave system once used by The Lucayan Indians around the 10th Century to around the time Christopher Columbus arrived.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Clifton Heritage National Park, Southwest Road The Email Button Does Not Work, Nassau SP-63846 New Providence Island
A Historian guide will share the culture of The Bahamas as you see historical villages and plantations, movie filming location where the movies Jaws and Flipper we shot and a stunning underwater sculpture. You can relax on one of the many beaches, enjoy a delicious Bahamian lunch served to you anywhere in the park you wish.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory, 602 E Bay Street, Nassau N-4122 New Providence Island
The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory produces bundt rum cakes in several scrumptious flavors, like pina colada, banana, chocolate and plain pound cake. The cakes are marinated in the famous Ole Nassau Rum, distilled in Nassau. Visit the bakery and see up close the cakes being made. Try the free samples of the wide variety of flavors. Pick your favorite flavor and we'll purchase it for you as a souvenir gift and as a small token of our appreciation, gratitude & thanks!
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from vacation homes, Air BNB etcPorts
- port of nassau
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Can-Am Out Lander 450 (2 passenger) ATV
- Use of helmets
- Bahamian Lunch
- Bottle Water / Soft drinks
- Escort to and from Park by C&C Scooter Rentals BAH LTD tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Snacks (Fresh out of the oven soft pretzels or pretzel dogs from Wetzels Pretzels). Before you depart the Cruise port
- Complimentary Bahama Mama or Bahama Papa or Frozen Daiquiri with or without alcohol at the end of your rental from the local Daiquiri Bar The Bahama Mama Factory located at the Cruise Port. Adults 18yrs or older only
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - C&C Scooter Rentals (BAH)
- Entry/Admission - The Caves of New Providence
- Entry/Admission - Clifton Heritage National Park
- Entry/Admission - The Bahamas Rum Cake Factory
- 250 Damage Waiver (required either by (visa / master card authorization) or in cash.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum number of persons on Can-Am Out lander 450 (2) passenger model is (2)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
I highly recommend taking this tour! Everything was amazing from start to finish. My boyfriend and I were visiting the Bahamas for a long weekend (3 days) and booked the 5 hour tour at noon. After we arrived to the Bahamas we quickly realized that we should change our tour to the earlier time slot since this would take up a good chunk of the day if we were to start the tour at noon. They were extremely accommodating about us changing the time of our tour and with such short notice! The pick up was super easy as well. We just simply told them what hotel we were staying at (SLS Baha Mar) and they were there to pick us up directly from the hotel and on time! The woman that picked us up was also very friendly and gave us history of the island on the way to the tour which was amazing! Now for the actual tour, this was such a fun way to see Nassau!!! Our tour guide EJ was hilarious and so knowledgeable! I was nervous about driving an atv on the main streets but EJ made sure we felt comfortable and did a great job directing us through the streets of Nassau. We stopped at historic stops (Queens staircase, forts, etc), a distillery, wine and chocolate tasting and a beautiful beach. I honestly couldn't think of a better way to tour the island. We would recommend it to anyone visiting Nassau and would like to get off the resorts to see the island!
The 4-wheeler ride was great! We rode for almost hour then had a short walking tour! The private beach made it all worth while! Nettie is the sweetest and took very good care of us! Ask for Nettie to be your guide!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-70706P33
Similar Tours & Activities