Eleuthera Swimming Pigs & Famous Pink Sands Beach All Inclusive Tour
Get ready to explore as you depart Paradise Island on a 45 foot powerboat. The first stop on your journey will be the main attraction, the swimming pigs! Cruise down to a small intimate island named Meeks Patch in Eleuthera where you’ll be able to swim alongside the always entertaining swimming pigs while feeding them and taking a few ‘selfies’! After this fun filled adventure you will enjoy a tour through the settlement of Spanish Wells. Afterwards having worked up an appetite it’s on to nearby Russell Island where you will enjoy an authentic bahamian food tasting. Following lunch is another short ride to Harbour island where you spend the rest of the day on the beautiful pink sands beach. This beach has been rated one of the top beaches in the world.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eleuthera, Eleuthera, Out Islands, Bahamas
Swim with the swimming pigs at Meeks Patch Island in Eleuthera.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Spanish Wells, Spanish Wells, Eleuthera, Out Islands, Bahamas
Hop on a golf cart for a quick island tour of Spanish Wells. On your way, stop at an amazing beach for a native food/drink tasting prepared just for our guests.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pink Sands Beach, 3545 Colegate Ave, 75225 Harbour Island
While on Harbour Island take another golf cart ride to the World Famous Pink Sands Beach. Spend time swimming or just enjoying time on the pink sand.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Lunch at a Restaurant
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Transportation from the hotel to the departure location is not Included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not available for children under the age of 2 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guests can now check-in and complete waivers online, letting them skip the check in
- Desk and go directly to the boat. Have your QR code ready to show the agent before boarding.
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Cid, Steve, and Adam were nothing short of amazing! My family had a blast! Best excursion so far! Burgers wings and pulled pork sandwich was decent, but the swimming pigs and piglets were so much fun.Pink sand beach was very nice, we felt like we had the beach to ourselves! Adam and Steve were great host , couldn't have asked for anyone better, they kept the cold beer (sands!) Soft drinks and snacks coming! They also told us a little history of the area. Highly recommended!
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities