Full-Day Double Decker Austin Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour
Learn all about Austin and its rich history while enjoying an awesome view of the city from atop of a double-decker bus. You get the best views of Austin from our unobstructed upper deck, making this the best tour for taking photographs. People on the street also love to interact with people on the upper deck! For your comfort, the lower deck is climate-controlled. This tour passes by more downtown attractions than any other Austin tour. Every tour has a driver and tour guide with absolutely no audio recordings. Enjoy your Austin experience much more by interacting with our guides, whose sole focus is making your experience fun and interesting.
Downtown Austin Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour - All Day Ticket
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Austin Visitor Center - We stop at the corner of 5th and Red River streets.
- Museum of the Weird - We stop in front of the Museum of the Weird on 6th Street.
- Texas Capitol - We stop at the corner of 11th and Congress, on the southeast corner. There are several covered benches that are painted green.
- LBJ Presidential Library - We stop at the corner of Robert Dedman Drive and DeLoss Dodds Way, Austin, TX 78705. This is catty-corner to the Texas Memorial Stadium. PLEASE NOTE, we do not come into the LBJ Presidential Library or the Museum parking lot off of Red River.
- Bullock Texas State History Museum - We stop on Colorado Street and W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd behind the Bullock Texas State History Museum. There is construction going on, so please check the website for any updates to this stop.
- South Congress Hotel - We stop in front of the South Congress Hotel.
Austin Fire Museum / Joseph and Susanna Dickinson Hannig Museum / O. Henry Home & Museum / Austin Convention Center / Museum of The Weird / The Driskill / 6th Street / Texas State Capitol / Texas Governor's Mansion / Capitol Complex Visitors Center / LBJ Presidential Library / University of Texas Tower / Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium / Bullock Texas State History Museum / IMAX, The Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum / The Blanton Museum of Art / Harry Ransom Center / Guadalupe Street / Congress Avenue Bridge Bat Watching / Long Center / South Congress Avenue
Operates: Departure for the first tour each day starts at 10:00 am from the Austin Visitor Center and last stop of the day is at the Austin Visitor Center around 5:30 pm. Tours leave the Austin Visitor Center (602 E. 4th Street) at 10:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, and 4:00 pm. Please see DoubleDeckerAustin.com for the full schedule. Ticket is good for all day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Full-Day Double Decker Austin Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Tour
4/16/2021 - 3/23/2024
Thursday - Sunday : 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Austin specialist!
Product code: C-252750P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Austin Murals & Mimosas Roofless Party Bus Tour + FREE Photoshoot (20 Max)
Experience the season with a scavenger hunt in Austin with Holly Jolly Hunt
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Double Decker Austin Single Loop Sightseeing Tour
Austin Downtown Walking Tasting Tour with Secret Food Tours
Austin Biker Gang E-Bike Adventure