ATV Tour- Half Day
This ATV Tour takes place just outside Zion National Park in the beautiful Red Rock Desert landscape of Southern Utah. All Skill Levels welcome. Everything is provided for an amazing time, just show up and ride. Groups as small as 2 people or as large as 10 people can be accommodated. This tour is 4 hours in length.
This tour rises to an elevation of about 3500 feet with spectacular views of lakes and different mountain ranges, you’ll climb high enough to reach the Major Sand Dunes and have time to do what we refer to as Sand Ballet an experience you will never forget! There is a box canyon you ride through on your way down the mountain that was surly a hiding place for the outlaws back in the day. This tour is a bit of a diggin’ in the dirt tour, however it is your choice if you want to wear that dirt home or not! Each person is at their own comfort level and nobody is ever asked to do anything more than they are comfortable with. Remember we are all about safety and fun!!!! This tour can also be modified easily for the first time or family rides.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Sand Hollow State Park, 3351 Sand Hollow Rd, Hurricane, UT 84737, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO DRIVE AN ATV AND 21 TO DRIVE A UTV!!! NO EXCEPTIONS
- Participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to there departure time making the total tour time 4.5 hours
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had Rob as our guide. He was excellent. Great ride for the day. We saw all different views, cruised sand dunes and did some rock crawling. Machines were in perfect condition. We LOVED it.
I got this tour as a surprise for my husband for our anniversary. It will be a gift he will remember forever. We had the best time. The sights were amazing, the riding was thrillingI had never been on an atv before Our guide, Carey, was so knowledgeable of every inch of the trails and the history of the area. It was a fantastic experience I would highly recommend.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26520P5