Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Walking Dead Walking Tour on Private Filming Backlot
Our tour takes place entirely on the Esco Feed Mill property, where many scenes from The Walking Dead were shot. Choose a weapon from our well-stocked armory and prepare to set out on foot for a 1/3 of a mile, 45 minute walking excursion on slightly uneven terrain.
We tour rain or shine.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walking Dead Haralson Tours and Events, 10 Line Creek Rd, Senoia, GA 30276-3485
Go inside The Governor’s Meeting Barn, and the cotton gin where Merle died, and the area where Daryl re-killed his dear brother for the final time, as well as where 14 additional Walking Dead scenes that were filmed on our private filming backlot. Admission to shop is Free
Duration: 45 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Tours: Professional Guide
- All Tours: Replica prop weapon from our Armory
- All Tours: 1/3 of a Mile Walking Tour of our Private Filming Backlot
- Entry/Admission - Walking Dead Haralson Tours and Events
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Regarding ALL Tour Experiences: A Moderate Amount of Walking (1/3 of a mile) is Involved, Comfortable Shoes Are Advised. We One Mobility Scooter Available Per Tour, CALL TO RESERVE.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.72 out of 5 stars based on 137 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Atlanta specialist!
Product code: C-16315P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Atlanta Sightseeing Tour w/ Shopping and Lunch Stop at Ponce City Market
Guided Bike Tour in Atlanta with Snacks
Welcome to Atlanta: Private Tour including Skyview Ferris Wheel
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
90-Minute Narrated Sightseeing Trolley Tour in Atlanta
Atlanta's Black History and Civil Rights Tour