Secret Food Tours Atlanta w/ Private Tour Option
As local Atlantans, we are extremely passionate about our local food, our city, and its history. We love to share the best Southern food and its unique culture. When you join this tour, you'll try delicious food and drinks that are inspired by the southern heritage new and old, specifically from the Atlanta Midtown region. We'll show you how to find the best shops, restaurants, and live entertainment, and provide other great local tips to make your time here truly memorable.
You'll finish your tour full of great food and have a better understanding of the Southern and Atlanta culture, history, and how to eat like a local. Plus with all our tours, there's our Secret Dish, which will only be revealed on the tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: High Museum of Art, 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3502
The High Museum of Art, located in Atlanta, is a leading art museum in the Southeastern United States. Located on Peachtree Street in Midtown, the city's arts district, the High is a division of the Woodruff Arts Center.
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 1000 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3904
The Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, is the sixth district of the 12 Federal Reserve Banks of the United States and is headquartered in midtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Pass By: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
The Margaret Mitchell House is an historic house museum located in Atlanta, Georgia. The structure was the home of author Margaret Mitchell. It is located in Midtown, at 979 Crescent Avenue.
Pass By: Midtown, Atlanta, GA, USA
Midtown Atlanta, or Midtown, is a high-density commercial and residential neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 02:15 PM
- Return Details: Midtown, Atlanta, GA, USA
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please be informed that we can accommodate wheelchair and strollers, however it will be difficult. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to booking your tour.
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Atlanta specialist!
Product code: C-7812P120
Similar Tours & Activities
Private Stranger Things "The Upside Down" Film Locations Tour in Atlanta
Participate in a Fun Scavenger Hunt in Atlanta by Wacky Walks
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
90-Minute Narrated Sightseeing Trolley Tour in Atlanta
Atlanta's Black History and Civil Rights Tour