Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Atlanta Sampler Tour - See a little bit of everything!
Instead of a topic-specific tour such as a food tour or a neighborhood or shopping tour, we've created an experience that is less likely to leave you feeling as though you've missed something. We want you to feel like you've really experienced real life in Atlanta and understand why the city looks and functions as it does. That is why we have included a little bit of everything in our outing with you. Can't wait to show you!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krog Street Market, 99 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-2677
An industrial building that has been re-purposed for those who like a variety of dining from which to choose. We can stop there for a quick snack if time permits.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Reynoldstown, Atlanta, GA, USA
A re-gentrified neighborhood established by African-Americans post civil war. Now populated by young professionals, the area is still full of turn of the century housing architecture and street art.
Stop At: Krog Street Tunnel, 1 Krog St NE, Atlanta, GA 30307-2419
Krog Street Tunnel is one of Atlanta’s most unique landmarks and a favorite place to see Atlanta’s amazing street art. Many street artists have left their tags big and small, community leaders have left festival flyers, and artists have painted magnificent murals. This colorful, eclectic intertwined mix of art expression is one of a kind.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, 450 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312-1504
Visit the birth home of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and see where he preached at Ebenezer Baptist Church. Explore his legacy at King Center and his final resting place.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Oakland Cemetery, 248 Oakland Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312-2292
Less than a mile from the heart of Downtown Atlanta, a hidden treasure, a secret sanctuary, welcomes you.This garden cemetery, founded in 1850, is the final resting place for many of Atlanta's settlers, builders, and most noted citizens like Bobby Jones, Margaret Mitchell, and former Mayor, Maynard Jackson.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ansley Park, Atlanta, GA
Beautiful old homes dating back a hundred years in a lovely neighborhood right in the middle of the city.
Pass By: Buckhead, 3060 Peachtree Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30305-2234
An intown neighborhood favorite of the elite. There, you will see the "Roadeo Drive of Atlanta" fine dining and shopping that you may want to take advantage of later in your trip.
Pass By: Georgia Aquarium, 225 Baker St, Atlanta, GA 30313-1809
The Aquarium was designed around a 6.3 million US gallon (24,000 m3) whale shark exhibit, making it the only institution outside of Asia that houses the giant species. We will pass by it but you can easily spend 4 hours in this beautiful facility.
Pass By: Mercedes Benz Stadium, 1 Amb Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1501
See Atlanta's gorgeous $1.5 Billion state-of-the-art stadium with the worlds largest free standing bird sculpture perched in front.
Pass By: Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Avenue West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1615
Following the Olympic Games, a large portion of the park was closed and redesigned for daily public use. Today the park performs a dual mission: To serve as a lasting legacy of the games and to serve the community.
Pass By: Alliance Theatre, 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3502
Musicals, dramas and classical favorites light up Atlanta’s theater scene before they head to the Big Apple. The theatre is housed in the Woodruff Arts Center where the Atlanta Ballet and the Atlanta Symphony also performs.
Pass By: High Museum of Art, 1280 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3502
The High Museum of Art is a leading art museum in the Southeastern United States.
Pass By: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
The former residence of Gone With he Wind Author.
Pass By: Atlanta History Center, 130 W Paces Ferry Rd NW 10 St Nw, Atlanta, GA 30305
Inside and outside of the buildings, reveal the magic, meaning and context that gives rise to a multidimensional understanding of Atlanta A world of history awaits you!
Pass By: SKYVIEW Atlanta, 168 Luckie St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303-2000
SkyView Atlanta gives you a one-of-a-kind, thrilling look at Atlanta from atop a 200-foot-tall Ferris wheel. SkyView's luxurious, climate-controlled gondolas circle high above Centennial Olympic Park.
Pass By: College Football Hall of Fame, 250 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30313-1602
Built by The Home Depot, the Hall captures the passion, pageantry, and traditions of college football. The facility features 30,000 square feet of exhibit space, in addition to flexible event space throughout the building.
Pass By: Fox Theatre, 660 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-1969
Built in 1929 and known to locals as "The Fox", this exotic styled downtown landmark brings Atlanta the best in performance entertainment including Broadway shows, the Atlanta Ballet, Billboard's top music concert tours, and its original purpose: classic feature films.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 1150 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
- Bottled water.
- Souvenir. What other tour give you something to take home? Shhh! It's a secret!
- Lunch - You are encouraged to eat well before we meet. Water will be provided however we cannot allow any other food of drink inside the vehicle. Snack and restroom breaks as needed.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheel chair users are welcomed as long as a care-giver can assist for the duration of the tour. Please note the car is a "low rider" sports car. Passengers should be comfortable with getting in and out of a low seat.
- Our tours are for those over the age of 13 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- The Tesla is a low-riding sports car. Tourists must be of average size and comfortable in a low seat.
- Our vehicle is not recommended for anyone over 6' 2" in height.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Atlanta specialist!
Product code: C-210037P1
Similar Tours & Activities
Roundabout Atlanta Sightseeing City Tour
Grant Park Food and Cemetery Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
90-Minute Narrated Sightseeing Trolley Tour in Atlanta
Atlanta's Black History and Civil Rights Tour