Aspen Puzzling Adventure
Turn Aspen into a game while partaking on a 2-hour Walking Adventure. Your smartphone will act as your guide, while you solve clues and complete challenges around the city. Entry price is per team.
• Choose your own start time and embark on your adventure. With your smartphone as your guide, go on a brain-teasing and educational walking tour of your chosen neighborhood. Visit a series of locations and answer the questions or solve puzzles to receive your next instruction.
There is no need to race as quickly as possible from start to finish. Part of the fun is enjoying the sights, sounds, and tastes of the tour. Before heading to your next location, you’ll have time to eat, drink, enjoy the sights, and use the bathroom while the game clock is not running. You’re only timed on your travel and puzzles.
At the end of your adventure, see your rank based on a combination of your answers to the questions and game clock time.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The starting location will be a parking lot or garage. The address for this location is 427 Rio Grande Pl, Aspen, CO 81611.
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: This self-guided tour can be enjoyed at your convenience anytime, any day
- Return Details: Same as starting location.
- One scavenger hunt tour for a team of up to 12 people
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must have a US cellular data service plan
- Registration Instructions will be found on the Voucher after completing purchase
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-35947P27