Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Upper Klamath 1 Day
The BEST in the west. Throughout this 14 mile stretch of river on the Upper Klamath, guests will experience class I-IV+ whitewater rapids. This trip departs Ashland once a day, seven days a week, when four or more river enthusiasts are ready to go. Guests leave the Ashland area by 8:00 a.m. and return approximately by 5:30 p.m. Private groups and different time schedules can be easily arranged with advance notice. Special family and group rates are also available for your Upper Klamath rafting adventure.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noah's River Adventures, 53 N Main St, Ashland, OR 97520-2725
Our local office
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 08:00 AM
- Return Details: 53 N Main St, Ashland, OR 97520, USA
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Round-trip shared transfer
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.89 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Ashland specialist!
Product code: C-54707P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Rogue Valley Rapid Run
Rogue River Scenic Float
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Scavenger Hunt & Trivia Game: Phone-Guided Walking Tour through Downtown Ashland