Full-Day Tour With Instruction in Vistas & Waterfall Photography
All photo tours include hands-on coaching and instruction to help you improve your photos both artistically and technically. Most tours include two guides, a husband and wife team who are skilled, award-winning Nature & Fine Art photographers. You get lots of personal attention and guidance, and tours are customized to the types of photography and natural locations that interest you the most.
Award-winning Nature & Fine Art Photographers, Chris & Bonnie Allen take you to special, often secret locations in the Blue Ridge Mountain region, including mountain vistas, waterfalls and magical forests. During the tour, we provide hands on instruction to help you improve you photography skills and make better photos.
• Blue Ridge Parkway, NC
• Pisgah National Forest, Pisgah Forest, NC
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- We have a couple tripods available for those who don't have their own.
- Snacks - Please bring sufficient water, snacks and any food you wish to have for the duration of your tour. On full-day tours, we take a 30-45 minute break for eating a picnic lunch/dinner.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- All tours are outdoors where we can take in the fresh mountain air and observe social distancing recommendations. We do not require our guests to wear masks, nor do we wear them unless you request we do so when reviewing your photos, or making suggestions on your camera settings.
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities