Scenic Sunset E-Bike Ride
We will begin at our shop in North Asheville as the sun gets low in the sky. After we take some time to get custom sized and aquatinted with the e bikes we will set out on our ride up the beautiful mountains that surround Asheville. We will climb up to a breathtaking overlook where we will stop for some refreshments as the light grows long in the Asheville valley down below. During this time of day, much of the wildlife in Asheville is the most active, and we will be sure to take our time enjoying any of the diverse critters who may cross our path during our ride. We will conclude watching the last rays of sun fade over the Southern Appalachian mountains in the distance on the beautiful and historic veranda at the Grove Park Inn while enjoying a cold beer.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa, 290 Macon Ave, Asheville, NC 28804-3711
Guests will have a drink on the veranda of the historic Grove Park Inn.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of bicycle
- Entry/Admission - The Omni Grove Park Inn Spa
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor