Private Educational Ranch Tour
Excite Your Senses' as we stroll down the concrete drive and I explain the importance and management of productive pastures. The ranch manages the pastures with a rotational grazing system, so keep your eye out for the herd.
We want visitors to experience the sights and smells of the farm while discussing the cattles health, and nutrient requirements
There are many photo opportunities. In addition, you will see many conservation practices used to protect the farms resources, water quality and environment.
Buses, RV's and pets are welcome. Farm Lodge, RV Ranch and a picnic area are available with plenty of parking.
Shop at our Farm Store and consider grilling out while you relax in our picnic area enjoying the beautiful views of the mountains. (fees apply)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Walnut Hollow Ranch, 1100 Carter Cove Rd, Hayesville, NC 28904-4566
Spend a relaxing two hours with Cowboy Charlie on the ranch. Bring suitable footwear to experience up close encounters with animals and walking.
The educational tour offers an informative discussion about how the cattle and ranch are managed. Charlie will explain how calves are chosen and the beef process.
There are many photo opportunities, especially seeing the kids with the farm tractors and equipment.
Charlie wants visitors to experience the sights and smells of the farm while discussing the cattle nutrient requirements. Discover how the ranch manages beef production and many conservation practices used to protect the farms resources, water quality & environment.
The tour will end in the farm store where you will learn about the healthful benefits of our wholesome beef. Traveling a distance, no problem, we'll ship or safely pack your order!
Lodging and lunch available with advance reservations - contact host 828-389-8931
Call for other tour availability 7 days a week
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Walnut Hollow Ranch
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- DO NOT ENTER THIS PROPERTY IF: You have likely been exposed to COVID-19 or have a temperature above 99.8 degrees Fahrenheit or exhibiting flu-like symptoms Has traveled overseas within the previous 14 days or been directed to quarantine, isolate or self-monitor or been diagnosed with COVID-19
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Asheville specialist!
Product code: C-23710P2
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Asheville Night-Time Walking Ghost Tour
Waterfalls and Blue Ridge Parkway Hiking Tour with Expert Naturalist
Guided Hike to 3 Amazing Waterfalls - 2.5 Hour Hiking Tour