French Broad River Kayak Tour in Asheville
Semi-Private guided tour with certified naturalist kayaking through the city of Asheville on the serene French Broad River. Includes peak-a-boo views of the Biltmore Mansion and Estate.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Biltmore, 1 Lodge Street, Asheville, NC 28803-2662
Your Blue Ridge Certified naturalist will pick you up at your hotel or place that you are staying and transport you to the Bent Creek inlet for the French Broad River. The kayak tour is about 1.5 hours long and will take you on the winding river through Asheville and by the Biltmore Estate. Your guide will point out and give you interesting information about the local flora and fauna, as well as history.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Kayak, paddle, and life vest are included.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities