Arlington National Cemetery Guided Walking Tour
Get the most out of Arlington National Cemetery with this 2 hour, guided walking tour. Pay your respects to President John F. Kennedy, view the ceremonial Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknowns, and learn American history as you visit civil war graves and notable people throughout history. Join a local, expert guide to ensure you see all Arlington Cemetery has to offer.
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Fully narrated tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: GTDC - Guided Tours DC, Washington DC, DC 20003
Guided tour of Arlington Cemetery with commentary and history
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211
Changing of the Guard ceremony
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Arlington House - The Robert E. Lee Memorial, Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA 22211
NOTE: Arlington House is closed for renovations with an estimated opening date of January, 2020. During such time, entry to the house is not available.
Stop At: Arlington National Cemetery, Entrance at Arlington Memorial Bridge, Arlington, VA 22211
Civil War Graves, Presidents, Supreme Court Justices and many more
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1 Memorial Ave, Fort Myer, VA 22211, USA
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Arlington National Cemetery
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Average 4.88 out of 5 stars based on 67 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Liam was outstanding. Knowledgeable, answered any and all questions, and made the tour very worthwhile.
Liam was a fantastic guide and historian. His knowledge of the cemetery, it's occupants and the additional tidbits of information made the overall experience stupendous . I highly recommend this tour to those who can do the walk. Cool Destinations again has exceeded our expectations.
The tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, personable, friendly, on-time, efficient, etc. I have always loved Arlington National Cemetery, but the tour guide made it come to life even more. I do not hesitate to recommend this tour to anyone.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-41377P3