Aerial Adventure Park
Ramblewild was recently voted the #3 Aerial Adventure Park in the United States by USA Today's 10BEST readers poll. The park was custom designed specifically for the location and is situated on 1400 acres of pristine forest in the Berkshires.
One of the most unique things about the park is that it is built entirely in the tress, within an 11-acre hemlock grove. The tree canopy provides great protection from the elements, and it is often 10-15 degrees cooler in the park on hot summer days.
A great natural feature of of the park is the 150 foot ravine that divides the park in half. Four of the aerial trails cross the ravine via zip line, and a 200 foot suspension bridge provides great views for spectators. Spectators are welcome to join climbers in the park at no charge, and foot paths follow underneath the aerial trails throughout the park.
Ramblewild is one of the largest and most advanced aerial adventure parks in the United States. The aerial park consists of 8 tree-to-tree trails with varying degrees of difficulty, similar to a ski resort. This is a self guided experience where guests climb, swing, soar and traverse a series of 150 “elements” including bridges, ladders, ropes, swings, cargo nets, log obstacles, and zip lines.
The adventure begins at the lodge in the base area with a brief overview of the experience and then a staff member will accompany guests on a 5-7 minute walk up into the park. Arriving at the harness shed, guests will be fitted with a harness and helmet and then proceed to ground school for a safety briefing, equipment demonstration, and practice session before climbing. Guests then head down to the Hub where all 8 trails start. Guests are required to start on a beginner trail first, but determine from there how to move up through the progression of trails - choose your own adventure! The ticket is good for 3 1/2 hours, and you climb at your own pace. It takes approximately 15-45 minutes to complete an aerial trail, so most guests will climb 3-5 trails on average.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 110 Brodie Mountain Rd, Williamstown, MA 01267, USA
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Edelrid full body harness and Smart Belay personal protection system
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-155600P1
Similar Tours & Activities