A Cynic’s Guide to Ghosts
Want to do something fun for Halloween, but you don’t believe in ghosts? Well, neither do we. Mostly. Sure, there was that time Auntie Gertrude appeared in the kitchen and berated us for still being single… but that was probably just the tequila talking.
The ghost thing may be up in the air, but what do we believe in? Murder, mayhem, and the CIA. So we’ve put together a tour for the kind of people who know that the orb in that picture is probably just a lens flare, but still want to go to the spot where a hippie got cut in half and stuffed in a boiler, or see where the CIA used prostitutes to dose unsuspecting men with LSD. Join us for this one-of-a-kind Halloween tour, covering locations and true bloody New York stories you won’t see or hear anywhere else. And if you happen to hear the voice of the dead hippie crying out from beyond the grave, well… that’s on you.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New York City, New York City, New York
Visit the house reputed to be the single most haunted location in NYC. Can you guess which famous ghost supposedly walks the stairs?
Pass By: Jefferson Market Library, 425 Avenue of the Americas, New York City, NY 10011-8427
Hear tales of grisly crimes committed in the name of love, money, and plain old insanity.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 20 Washington Square N, New York, NY 10012, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Return Details: 61 Bedford St, New York, NY 10014, USA
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who cannot stand/walk for 2 hours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-50228P3