A Culinary Trip to South America
Take a trip with me to my native Argentina! We’ll make four kinds of Empanadas including vegetarian options, a typical Argentine potato salad – Ensalada Rusa – with carrots and peas, and for dessert we’ll make Alfajores, the iconic sandwich cookie filled with Dulce de Leche.
Price includes an appetizer to nibble while we cook, and of course the food we cook! You will also receive a print out of the recipes.
Hands on cooking class. You will learn to make an Argentine feast including Ensalada Rusa (potato salad), 4 kinds of Empanadas, and Alfajores - the iconic Argentine cookie.
• Tutti Benvenuti, 146 Bungalow Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
• Ensalada Rusa - Argentine Potato Salad with Peas and Carrots
• Empanadas - 4 different kinds of hand made empanadas.
• Alfajores - Argentine sandwich cookie filled with Dulce de Leche
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 146 Bungalow Ave, San Rafael, CA 94901, USA
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of all kitchen equipment
- Dinner - Price includes an appetizer to nibble on while we cook. After we cook the meal, you will sit down and enjoy the food with your classmates.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a hands on class, so a lot of standing is required, although some seating is available.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-128743P2
Similar Tours & Activities