A Complete Manhattan with Central Park Bike Tour
This is one of the most complete Bike Tours of Manhattan, starting in Lower Manhattan with a Ride along the Manhattan Waterfront through Battery Park and North along the Hudson River Green Way. The ride include a 6 mile loop through Central Park - the Most Visited Park in the United States. This tour takes you through Mid-town Manhattan towards Times Square and ends with a ride along the East River with Views of the Williamsburg Bridge, the Manhattan Bridge, and the famous Brooklyn Bridge. The Most Complete Tour offered of Manhattan from any other Tour Operator.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Brooklyn Giro Bike Tours, 220 South St, New York City, NY 10002-7823
Starting Point near South Street.
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Iconic Park- most visited in the world.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Madison Square Park, Between 23rd and 26 streets and Madison and Fifth Avenues, New York City, NY 10010
Named after a US president.
Stop At: Hudson River Park, 40 Hudson River Greenway, New York City, NY 10014
Great cycling path along Hudson River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Manhattan Mini Storage, 220 South St, New York, NY 10002, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Hudson River Park
- Entry/Admission - Times Square
- Lunch (Bring Cash or Card to Buy) (There is a 1 hour Break)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
I was the only one on the afternoon tour and Robbie went out of his way to make it memorable.
We did most of the normal things but as I had expressed a particular interest about Central Park we went to the Northern Woods part to the far north of the park which was very special and less people
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-64327P6
Similar Tours & Activities