9am Turtle Canyon Snorkel Adventure
What better way to start your day than to slip into the refreshing waters of Turtle Canyon and swim with amazing green sea turtles, beautiful tropical fish, and other incredible marine life? Our snorkel guides help you feel confident, safe and at ease as you dive in and explore the beauty just below the surface. Our guides specialize in showing you not only turtles, but also hidden creatures such as a tako (octopus), vana (sea urchin), and so much more! We provide snorkels, masks, fins and snorkel vests to get you out there exploring all the remarkable sea life below!
After we've finished snorkeling, we'll hoist the sails and set out around Diamond Head on the search for Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins, and in the winter months, we'll be on the lookout for Humpback Whales making their yearly migration. Stretch out on the nets, relax and enjoy complimentary snacks as we cruise along some of the most beautiful scenery on the island!
What better way to start your day than to slip into the refreshing waters of Turtle Canyon and swim with amazing green sea turtles, beautiful tropical fish, and other incredible marine life?
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2169 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1.15 hours of snorkeling
- 1.15 hours of sailing
- Fins, Dive Mask, Snorkel, Safety Vest
- Complimentary Snacks
- Professional Snorkel Guide
- Motion Sickness Aid
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Available For Cash Purchase
- Validated Parking at Outrigger Reef Resort ($6 for 4 hours)
- Dry Storage
- Entry/Admission - Waikiki Beach
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-117476P3