911 Tour Walking Tour and Museum Tickets with First Responder
• This walking tour will be led by retired New York City Detective and 9/11 first responder John Coghlan who will share his first hand experience with you making your visit more personal and memorable than an independent walk. Ticket price includes entry to the 9/11 Memorial Museum, you will be able to enter the museum with pre-reserved priority entrance tickets.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
The Ground Zero walking tour begins at St Paul’s Chapel (the Little Chapel that stood), a historic chapel which is located less than 100 yards from the destroyed twin towers. The chapel survived intact and became a haven for rescue workers in the days after the attacks.St. Peter Catholic Church and the 9/11 Cross
Stop At: 9/11 World Trade Center Memorial Monument, 180 Greenwich St, Kennewick, WA 10007-0089
The twin reflecting pools inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 people who died on September 11, 2001, and in its precursor attack on February 26, 1993. The pools mark the spots where the twin towers once stood.
• Firefighter’s 9/11 Memorial The Bronze FDNY 9/11 Memorial Wall, a 56-foot long bronze sculpture that shows firefighters battling the smoldering towers, located on the side of New York City’s famed fire station “10 House
Stop At: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
Stop At: Top of the Rock, 30 Rockfeller Plaza Enter on West 50th Street, between 5th & 6th Avenues, New York City, NY 10111
Top of the Rock, 30 Rockfeller Plaza Enter on West 50th Street, between 5th & 6th Avenues, New York City, NY 10111
Stop At: Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Grand Central Terminal, 89 E 42nd Street, New York City, NY 10017-5503
Stop At: Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Brooklyn Bridge, New York City, NY 10038
Stop At: Ground Zero Museum Workshop, 420 W 14th St Floor 2, New York City, NY 10014-1064
After the walking tour you will be able to enter the museum with pre-reserved priority entrance tickets.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: 180 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Entry/Admission - Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- Hotel pick up
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please dress for New York City weather and arrive 15 minutes early pior to departure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Fantastic and informative walking tour with John Coghlan! He not only provided unique insight into the events of 911 but also the inner workings of the NYC police and fire departments. Truly amazing experience. The only negative was the long wait to enter 911 Museum. I mistakenly thought that expedited entry was part of the tour. Aside from that, this was a tremendous tour!!!
John, our guide was amazing. He was knowledgeable and informative and I would highly recommend him. This tour is a must if you visit New York.
John was fantastic!!
Friendly , easy to talk to, and you didn’t feel rushed.
Place by place he would take you around to an exact spot on the 911 site, then he would show you a picture of it on the day, and what had gone on there.
Not only was his extremely informative, but also told you as he saw and felt it on the day.
There was also a picture officially taken by an official site of him there, which adds a lot of weight.
He was not there at the actual time but very short after, getting taken up with the emotions, and drawing you into a very small window of just a bit what it might of been like.
I fully recommend this tour if you want to hear about it from someone really there, and not just a narrative !!
Lastly John gives you an express ticket into the Museum, and when you are there the places he has taken you to outside and all the relevant facets all fit together.
Thank you for a great tour for me, and a great presentation of the 911 story
This is a fantastic tour, with your tour leader being a retired NYC Detective who was involved as a first responder on 9/11.
It is incredibly informative with lots of first hand information from John. I thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to visit the 9/11 Memorial. Good for all ages too, John is very friendly and extremely interesting to listen too.
Our Group of 8 people were awestruck with this tour. John Coghlan our guide was extremely knowledgable
We highly recommend this tour. You will get interesting perspective along with personal stories that provide a much richer experience when visiting the museum afterwards.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-42206P3
Similar Tours & Activities