90 minute Segway History Tour
Segway your way through Savannah on this adventurous 90-minute tour. Small or private groups will travel through time as you marvel at Savannah's breath-taking architecture, beautiful historic homes, captivating monuments and fascinating fountains. Your knowledgeable tour guide will share Savannah’s tales from her humble beginnings as the country's 13th colony to one of the most interesting, fun and intriguing cities today.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, 222 E Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401-4616
Catholic Cathedral open daily for touring
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Telfair Academy, 121 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401-3612
Oldest art museum in the South
Stop At: Adventure Tours in Motion, 12 W State St close to Wright Square, Savannah, GA 31401-4300
Starting point for your tour
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 12 W State St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Segway Tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be 16 years old for this Segway tour but we can offer electric bikes as an option if younger or desired.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-14287P11