90 Minute Savannah Haunted Pub Crawl
Take an evening stroll with one of our tour guides. As we roam the Squares and Streets of the Historic District with a beverage in hand. Listening to tales of Ghosts and Odd Historic Tales,seems to make everything come alive. Come with us and discover why Savannah is known as the City built upon the dead! You'll hear stories of of Savannah's early days and of the Civil War. Hear tales of ghosts, exorcisms, voodoo ceremonies, people buried alive, and more! Even non believers will walk away believing that ghosts are real!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
90 Minute Haunted Savannah Pub Crawl 7:15pm starts at Chippewa Square: Includes3 bar stops including Mcdonough's Pub and historic Pinky Masters. Our Tour Guide will tell tales of Savannah's Paranormal History and Historic Tales; while we stroll through several squares and visit Colonial Park Cemetery, The Old city Jail, Hamilton Turner House and The Sorrel Weed House
Duration: 15 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 222 Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:15 PM
- Return Details: 6 W Harris St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
- Entry/Admission - Colonial Park Cemetery
- Alcoholic Beverages - participants are responsible for purchases of their own drinks during the tour
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
Average 3.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Only stopped at 3-4 pubs..... lots of old history with a few personal stories added for good measure.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-43153P3