90-Minute Historic Walking Tour of Charleston
This unique tour guarantees that you will see Charleston's most famous landmarks, including Rainbow Row and the Battery. Your 90-minute walking tour will provide you with a more in-depth discussion on the 350 year history of Charleston while seeing some of the most iconic and beautiful sites in the city.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old South Carriage Company, 14 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401-2028
Take a historic Charleston walking tour, where carriages and motorcoaches are not allowed as you take a fascinating tour with stories and traditions revealing Charleston’s rich history and colorful past. This tour will go south into one of the largest historic districts in the nation and will guarantee a visit to Rainbow Row and to the battery. Our tour guides will show you some of Charleston’s most famed landmarks as well as give you glimpses of this historic city that you can only see on foot. The pace of our walking tour is leisurely and our guides are there to answer any questions that you may have as you stroll through the “cradle of southern charm and hospitality”.
Some historic highlights on the Charleston Stroll walking tour will include:
Rainbow Row, Historic Waterfront Battery, Antebellum Mansions, A visual tour of Fort Sumter, Hidden Gardens & Courtyards, Historic Churches & Graveyards and sites important to both the Revolutionary and the Civil War.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Row, 83 - 107 East Bay Street, Charleston, SC 29415
See Rainbow Row, the longest cluster of Georgian Row houses in the United States
Stop At: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
White Point gardens is located at the southern most section of the Battery
Pass By: Fort Sumter National Monument, 1214 Middle St, Charleston, SC 29482-9748
See sites of historic Fort Sumter from afar during your walking tour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 90-minute Walking Tour of the City of Charleston
- Professional Guide
- See top Charleston sites such as Rainbow Row, White Point Gardens & The Battery, and Fort Sumter
- Entry/Admission - Old South Carriage Company
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 guests needed for this tour to go out. If the minimum is not met 1-hour before the tours start time The tour will be cancelled and Customers will be notified. .
- This is a 90-min walking tour that will cover about 35 blocks of the historic city of Charleston. Please bring some comfortable shoes and dress for the walk and the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
We did the new two hour walking tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. We walked thru alleys and down side streets and learned so much history during this time. Our tour guide was RORO and she was fabulous!!! would highly recommend this tour to our friends.....
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6656P8