90-minute Haunted Segway Tour of Charlotte
A walking ghost tour is fun, but it’s even more fun to meet the city’s ghosts while gliding on a Segway. Explore the haunted spots of Charlotte, NC, on this spine-tingling adventure! On this 90-minute tour, we glide around historic Charlotte, sharing ghost stories and encountering a few spirits along the way. Your guide knows all about the city’s history and spooky residents. Learn about the local hauntings and have a blast as you discover the city’s darker side. This guided tour has a maximum of 10 travelers per group.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charlotte NC Tours, Charlotte, NC 28202
After arriving to the meeting point located at the Bank of America Plaza in the Overstreet Mall for the safety video, sizing helmets and performing individual training exercises on the Segways to make sure you are comfortable with the controls. You will then hit the street as a group and explore Uptown Charlotte's breathtaking scenery while cruising along the streets covering the haunted stories and points of interests of Uptown Charlotte.
You will then glide along the Historic 4th Ward neighborhood (1st residential neighborhood in Charlotte) covering the oldest stories in the city. While reviewing about six stories that are still alive and talked about today, you will be able to take pictures and ask questions along the way. This tour will leave you stunned and mystical. You will wrap up the tour from the start location while your tour guide will end the tour asking for any additional questions.
Stop At: Old Settlers Cemetery, 200 W Trade St, Charlotte, NC 28202-1623
The first municipal burial ground in Charlotte and contains the graves of many early settlers.
Stop At: Fourth Ward, Charlotte, NC
Ride through historic 4th Ward, the first residential neighborhood in Charlotte.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 101 S Tryon St, Charlotte, NC 28280, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Segway Training
- Professional Local Segway guide
- Helmet (required). Customers are welcome to bring their own.
- The listed price does not include a parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12, MUST WEIGH at least 100lbs. and MUST be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- MUST arrive 30-minutes prior to the start time of the tour for training!
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT Segway tour participants!
- All travelers must weigh at least 100lbs, and no more than 260 lbs.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Wow - what an amazing story teller, he was awesome. Highly recommend this tour to all - great way to see the city and hear the history! Absolutely, worth the time to take this in, if you're in the Charlotte area.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6134P8