90 min Private Gossip Girl Pedicab Tour
This is the most unique and fun tour in NYC even for non-fans of Gossip girl as it covers some of the best and most famous manhattan and Central Park hotspots in 90 minutes. The tour includes frequent hop-on hop-off stops for photo ops at some of the sites and live commentary by the tour guide throughout the tour. It’s also a private tour conducted in a fun and open air vehicle, a pedicab!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY
We will get to cover the work famous plaza hotel (where Chuck first said “I love you to Queen B), Harry Winston (where he bought her engagement ring), Tiffany’s, Henri Bendel, Bergdorf Goodman...
Pass By: 59th to 110th Street Manhattan Borough, from Central Park West to 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022
This tour cuts through Central Park going from the east to the west side and gives travelers an exclusive stop at Bethesda tunnel, where Chuck & Blair said “I do” at the season finale!
Pass By: Upper East Side, New York City, NY
Guests will cover hotspots from Gossip girl such as Laduree Bakery, Archibald townhouse (Nate’s house), Missoni boutique, Saint James church, Met steps. About 3 stops are made for photo ops.
Stop At: Upper West Side, Columbus and Amsterdam Ave. between 63rd and 85th Streets, New York City, NY
Last but not least, we will end this fun tour with Lincoln center and a stop at Empire hotel, home to Chuck Bass!
Duration: 5 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 870 7th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6/13/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Return Details: Columbus Circle, Columbus Cir, New York, NY, USA
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Upper West Side
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-148026P4
Similar Tours & Activities