9-Line Zipline Experience
Soar above stunning Hawaiian rain forest filled with cascading waterfalls and a rambling river on the ultimate zipline adventure. Enjoy a 2-hour, guided course featuring nine exhilarating ziplines: four dual Iines (so you can race a friend) and five single lines. Take in stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Big Island as you glide through the sky. Entrance fees and all required equipment are included.
Make your way to Hakalau's Umauma Falls Zipline Experience, voted “Best Zipline in East Hawaii” by the Tribune Herald for six years in a row.
After a safety briefing it’s time to gear up and get ready for the 2-hour, 9-line course. Soar above waterfalls, enjoy aerial views of the spectacular Umauma River, and zip over treetops — including a lush tropical fern grotto.
In addition to the four dual ziplines and five single lines, the course features a 200-foot suspension bridge above the river, right where it flows through a 2,000-year-old lava tube.
Savor Big Island and Pacific Ocean scenery throughout this thrilling adventure.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Hakalau, HI 96710, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Expertise of professional guides
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Must be 4-years-of-age or older to zip
- Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers may access the garden and waterfalls for free
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows or late arrivals
- Zipping requires closed-toe shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Involves a small amount of walking on uneven surfaces
- Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
My wife and I decided to go with Umauma Falls because of the great reviews. We were not at all disappointed. The guides were knowledgeable, entertaining and above all, safety was their number one goal. If you go, it would be best to go via independent transportation because getting an uber/lyft there is easy, but getting one back is a little more challenging because the place is out in the country. After ziplining we toured the beautiful botanical garden. It is a very scenic and peaceful environment with the three tier waterfalls in the distance. There is a small gift shop that sells snacks, t-shirts etc. Umauma Falls was a wonderful experience and we encourage anyone who is in Hilo to check it out.
Breathtaking beautiful scenery on this well organised zip line! The guides were very friendly and helpful.
First time .... fabulous!
We had a blast!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26811P1