9-Line Zip-N-Dip Experience
Spend four hours enjoying Hawaii’s ultimate activity park with a visit to the Umauma Falls Zipline Experience. Embark on a thrilling adventure across the park’s nine ziplines — soaring over a tropical garden and the Umauma River — try your skills at stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking, or simply cool off in the refreshing waters of Umauma’s private pond and waterfall. Your half-day excursion includes both a guide and a complimentary picnic lunch.
Meet your guide upon arrival at the visitor center, and set out for a thrilling adventure along the park’s popular zipline course, which features nine exhilarating lines and a 200-foot suspension bridge that hangs over the Umauma River, right where it flows through a 2000-year-old lava tube.
Soar above waterfalls, treetops and the river itself, taking in spectacular views of the Big Island and Pacific Ocean as you go. Follow it up with a swim in the park’s private pond, cooling off beneath the refreshing sprays of a waterfall.
Next, sit down for a complimentary picnic lunch before testing your skills at kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding. Then, lounge in the sun or set out an adrenaline-inducing jump from atop a waterfall, recognizable to TV fans from an episode of The Bachelorette.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 31-313 Old Mamalahoa Hwy, Hakalau, HI 96710, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guides
- Picnic lunch
- Use of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Entry/Admission - Umauma Falls
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guests not zipping but accompanied by 2 or more paying zippers, may access the park's garden and waterfalls for free
- Must be 4-years-old or above to zip
- No refunds given for no-shows and late arrivals
- Ziplining requires closed-toe shoes
- Zipline not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Involves a small amount of walking
- Weight limits: minimum 35 lbs; maximum 275 lbs
- Subject to good weather. In the case of poor weather you will have the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
This was the best, highly recommended. And we took a 70 and 75 year old, as well as an 8 year old. And it was fun for all of them.
The group of tour guides were great. Full of energy and loved what they did. They even had us doing flips of the take off by the 9th zip! Very fun day.
This was fantastic! The most fun I had on my entire trip to Hawaii. The staff was great and safety was their highest priority. I loved the zipping, and dipping in the water falls was such a great way to finish the day. I would do it again in a minute!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-26811P2
Similar Tours & Activities