9/11 Tribute Museum Admission
The 9/11 Tribute Museum offers visitors a place where they can connect with people from the 9/11 community: survivors, family members of lost loved ones, first responders, recovery workers, and people who live and work in lower Manhattan.
Visitors will learn about the historic events of that day, along with the personal experiences, the unprecedented rescue and recovery operations, and the tremendous spirit of support and generosity that arose after the attacks.
Visit: 9/11 Tribute Museum, New York City, NY 10006-2206
The 9/11 Tribute Museum is a project of the September 11th Families Association which brings together those who want to learn about 9/11 with those who experienced it. The 9/11 Tribute Museum invites visitors to share personal stories of the 9/11 community: family members who lost loved ones, survivors, first responders and rescue workers, civilian volunteers, and community residents whose healing is a testament to the perseverance of the human spirit.
The 9/11 Tribute Museum allows the public to personally pay tribute to 9/11 through compelling and powerful exhibits, teacher and educational resources, and programs. We collect oral histories and visitor reflections on the effect September 11th has on our world.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Lower Manhattan
- Duration: 30 to 90 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
- Admission to the 9/11 Tribute Museum.
- Entry/Admission - 9/11 Tribute Museum
- Walking Tour of the 9/11 Memorial.
- Admission to the 9/11 Memorial Museum.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under the age of 8 are free and do not require a ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
This was a little confusing. I was under the impression that I was purchasing tickets to the 9/11 Museum by the Memorial. We didn't realize it was a different place until the lady at the ticket line told us it was the wrong museum. Titles/descriptions should be more clear.
This is not the national 9/11 museum. We needed to buy additional admission tickets for the correct museum that we wanted. The families still did a nice job of putting the tribute museum together. I would give the museum itself 3 stars, but the actual Cool Destinations booking 2 stars, due to misinformation.
This was the best part if our New York trip. Well done and very emotional.
Good to get the experience from the family's side of things, it is the most accurate, non-biased recollection of the events of 9/11. Good when partnered up with the museum to get the complete experience.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-20804P1
Similar Tours & Activities