9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero Tour with Optional Skip-Line 911 Museum Tickets
Gain a deeper understanding of the events surrounding the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and the acts of heroism that rallied a nation on this 1.5 hour walking tour of Ground Zero. A certified guide with a personal connection to the events shares firsthand stories as you explore the site of the former World Trade Center and the National 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay tribute to the lives lost. Choose to upgrade and add on a ticket to the 9/11 Museum to see artifacts associated with that fateful day.
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Editor's Pick
Visit: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use. Just one block away from the 9/11 attacks, it miraculously survived the falling building and debris. St. Paul’s Chapel served as a makeshift rescue center during the aftermath. Its iron fence became a bulletin board where family members posted notices of their missing loved ones. Today, with the mementos received from people around the world supporting New York City, the church serves as both a landmark and a tribute.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
The outside structure of the World Trade Center Transportation Hub, is the subway entrance and extensive shopping center.
Duration: 15 minutes
Visit: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Enter the 911 Museum with exclusive skip the line access. Admission to the museum is only included if that option is selected.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
- Duration: 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Narrated walking tour
- Professional, local guide with a personal connection to 9/11
- Exclusive Skip the Line Access to the 911 Museum
- 9/11 Museum Entry (If Option Selected)
- Guided visit to the 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- 9/11 Museum admission is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Average 4.56 out of 5 stars based on 1256 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Wonderful walking tour of the memorial areas and areas close by. Daniel, our leader, was so informative and shared his experience that day. Don’t miss the museum! Very emotional but unforgettable.
My friend and I were so impressed with not only the tour, but with our exceptionally knowledgeable guide, Nick. His personal connection to the events of that day brought more than a few tears to the eyes of many in our group. I highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in learning what has transpired in NYC since that fateful day!
We loved the simplicity of the Memorial and how thoughtfully it was presented. The Museum was over-the-top WONDERFUL! The information we received on line when we purchased the ticket was not clear under the section "How to Redeem." It should have simply said, meet your guide in front of St Paul's Chapel on Broadway between Fulton and Vesey Sts! We were looking for the address 209 Broadway and an office for us to Redeem our paperwork for a ticket. The guide simply met us there and gave us our tickets. The guide spent way too much time on his personal life and how many jobs he had had in NY. We were anxious to learn more about 9/11!!!
This tour was amazing . So emotional. Worth having a guide to get you around to see everything . Our guide was excellent and had personal family experience.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5250GROUNDZERO
Similar Tours & Activities