9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero Tour with Optional One World Observatory Ticket
Gain a deeper understanding of the events surrounding the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, and the acts of heroism that rallied a nation on this 90 minute walking tour of Ground Zero.
A certified guide with a personal connection to the events shares firsthand stories as you explore the site of the former World Trade Center and the National 9/11 Memorial, where you can pay tribute to the lives lost.
You may also upgrade your tour to include a pre-reserved ticket to the One World Observatory.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway b/t Fulton Street & Vesey Street, New York City, NY 10007-2977
We will start the tour at St. Paul's Chapel, New York City’s oldest public building still in continuous use.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Oculus, 33-69 Vesey St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10003
See this grand entrance to the new WTC Transportation Hub.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: FDNY Memorial Wall, 124 Liberty St, New York City, NY 10006-1008
Listen to the heroic stories of the emergency responders.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: One World Observatory, 117 West Street One World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
End your day with a trip to the highest building in the Western Hemisphere! PLEASE NOTE: Ticket included only if option is selected.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Pay your respects to those who lost their lives in the World Trade Center. PLEASE NOTE: Museum entry is not included in this tour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 209 Broadway, New York, NY 10007, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: One World Observatory, 285 Fulton St, New York, NY 10006, USA
- Professional local guide with a personal connection to events of 9/11
- Admission to the One World Observatory - If option selected
- Guided visit to 9/11 Memorial and Ground Zero
- Entry/Admission - One World Observatory
- 9/11 Museum (upgradable on site)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately and bring layers in case of cold weather
- One World Observatory entrance is NOT included unless option is selected at time of booking
- Children 5 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Also note, in case you are approached by street booksellers, they are not affiliated with us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Our guide, Peter, had some amazing knowledge of the event as it was so dear to his heart. His personal experience on the day in question was sobering to hear but it ultimately made for some great storytelling.
This was a great walking tour of the area at ground zero. Peter did a very good job of explaining the event and the buildings involved in the immediate area. You could do this tour on your own, but you would not have much of the details provided by the tour guide. The end of the tour put us on top of the World Observatory for an awesome view of Manhattan. Weather was not good, so will not post any pictures as they were marginal at best. Can't beat this on a clear day!
Although tragic without doubt the tour was awesome made even more so by the tour guide who shared her personal experience of being at school when this unspeakable event happened. Very very moving.
Highly recommend !
Our tour guide Peter was excellent he gave us lots of information in a respectful manner with a touch of humour. We were in New York for one day and this was the only tour we did and I can highly recommend it. We had a drink at the top of the tower with amazing views over the Big Apple
Allison was a great guide. Very informative. It was a moving experience. The view from One World Observatory was incredible. I ate lunch at the restaurant, which was delicious, and enjoyed the view tremendously.
We had a terrific guide on this trip - he really knew the history and area. Very moving to see this in person and if you had been in the original buildings sometime before 9/11 there was an eerie feeling to see this place again. Recommend the zone World Observatory as you do get to jump the line - it is a long line - and get right into the elevator to 5he top. Great views of the city on our visit, well worth seeing. - we had lunch there - not great food but you get a private restroom that the masses are not get g.
Despite the appalling weather that day, we had a blizzard, the tour was excellant and the guide full of interesting but not boring information. The trip up the One world observatory was rearranged due to the weather but when we did go we observed sunset over New York amazing
The tour guide was great and knew so much about 9/11. It was fascinating and emotional to hear his story and stories from others about the day. I don't think there is anyone from my generation who doesn't remember where they were when 9/11 happened. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting NYC.
AWESOME TOUR...LOVED IT.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5250GZOWO