8pm – The Ghost Tour of Old Town – New Mexico’s oldest Ghost Walk – Since 2001!
We are New Mexico's oldest & most famous Ghost Walk since 2001! Featured on your favorite shows: Weird Travels, Dead Files, Coast to Coast Radio, The Travel Channel & more. Learn the spooky 300+ year history of Old Town, hear the reported Ghost Stories, review the evidence collected & decide for yourself the possibility of the existence of Ghosts! Bring your digital camera; many unusual photographs are captured during the Tour. Everyone loves a good old-fashioned Ghost Story! Family friendly. Pet friendly.
Legends, folklore, ghost stories and history come to life as you depart on an intriguing excursion through 313 years of haunted history. Historic buildings & dark alleys conceal long-forgotten secrets of battles, murders, hangings, & hidden cemeteries. Tour Guides escort you on a 100-minute, lantern-lit adventure. Search for souls of early residents, phantoms, spooks, specters, wandering apparitions & the 13 ghosts who have made beautiful Old Town their eternal home.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albuquerque Old Town, N Plaza St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104
Our Tour shows you the spooky side of over 300 year's worth of haunted history. We KNOW Old Town! We'll show you some of her secret spots, hidden treasures, back alleys and pathways.
Duration: 3 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 303 Romero St NW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission to 8pm Ghost Tour of Old Town Albuquerque is included. Guided, outdoor, Walking Tour
- Family Friendly. Pet Friendly.
- Guides accept & appreciate your Gratuity, suggested 15% at Tour's end. #TipTheBillChallenge
- We do not usually go inside the buildings during the Tour, we reminisce from the outside walkways.
- We are NOT a haunted house. No one is jumping out at your. (Or, if they do, they are not with us!)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Outdoor walking Tour held regardless of the weather: Sun, rain, storm, wind or snow.
- Tour is less than 1-mile with several opportunities to sit along the way. No hills. No stairs. Not continual walking.
- Tour is wheel chair, stroller, cane, scooter, crutch and other mobility device friendly.
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes. Be physically able and properly dressed to walk 1 mile over the course of 100-minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Our knowledgeable and personable tour guide gave us the low-down on some historic sites in Old Town Albuquerque. She was easy to understand, interesting to listen to and had great stories. We learned history and details about tales of ghosts in certain sections of town. The walk is easy, the guides friendly and the evening delightful. I'd recommend it to any one - ghost believer or not.
We went on a cold and rainy night. It was still very fun, and the guide was enthusiastic and informative. We learned a great deal about the history of Old Town, and enjoyed the colorful stories about the ghosts and how they got to be that way. My girlfriend especially enjoyed the story of the poltergeist rearranging the Christmas display.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-116027P2
Similar Tours & Activities