86′ Azimut with Flybridge with 2 Waverunners in Miami
Motor Yacht Scarlet features a Miami-South Beach styled interior design. She is beautifully decorated with taste and comfort in mind. Sliding doors open to a large aft deck with seating area while the front of the boat has plenty of sun pads for those who are interesting in sunbathing.
Scarlet's interior layout sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 rooms, including a master suite, VIP suite, converted upgraded suite featuring a queen bed, and stateroom featuring 2 single beds. She is capable of carrying up to 3 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Spend a day on the beautiful Biscayne Bay, where the knowledgeable captains will guide you through the many islands while providing commentary on the scenery. The experienced stewardess is also on board to cater to your every need so you never have to lift a finger. When you are finished learning about the area, drop your anchor and swim or jet ski. All of the yachts are stocked with popular watersports equipment, and more can be provided depending on your needs. For total relaxation, be sure to contact the supplier beforehand.
Each charter is completely custom, and below is a list of all the different areas you can enjoy and stop at:
South End Tour through:
• Star Island (Houses of the rich and famous)
• Fisher Island
• Monument island (Anchor our to use Jet ski or take jet ski to small island / Swimming)
• Palm Island
• Hibiscus island
• Downtown Miami
• Bayfront Park and though Biscayne Bay
• Key Biscayne
• Cruise through Stiltsville
• Anchor out at Key Biscayne SandBar - Nixon Sandbar for swimming
Popular Restaurants at dock and eat at:
• The Deck at Island Gardens
• River Yacht Club
• **These restaurants often charge dockage fees and need reservations beforehand**
North End Tour through:
• Cruising up the inter-coastal
• Mansions on Indian Creek
• Bal Harbor
• Anchor Haulover Sandbar (no jet ski area)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Bayshore Landing Marina
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Departure times are set by the clientCharter can begin as early as 6am and finish as late as 3am
- Return Details: 2550 S Bayshore Dr, Miami, FL 33133
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Captain and crew
- Private tour
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional - 15% suggested)
- Incidentals Hold in case of damages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- No Shoes can be worn on board (They will be placed in a basket for retrieval upon leaving the boat)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-37824P25
Similar Tours & Activities