$850 total for Private Boat Charter on Lake Tahoe – Includes Captain and 5 guest
This is an all inclusive price! Bring up to 5 guests on your private charter. Includes all gas, equipment and your own licensed Captain to drive you around the lake! If you love cruising the lake and visiting the famous and beautiful beaches of Tahoe... this is for you! Cruise Lake Tahoe with your own private boat captain and relax and enjoy on the beautiful, elegant boat, the Grateful Red. This is one of only two Mariah z250 Limited Shabah boats ever built in this style. It is definitely a head turner! Sun, Sand, Swim. Option to bring a picnic lunch, or we'll stop at one of the Lakeside lunch venues.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camp Richardson Campground, 1900 Jameson Beach Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Visit historic Camp Richardson a spectacular lakeside resort located in South Lake Tahoe, California, offering lakeside lodging, full-service marina during the summer months, cross-country ski resort during the winter, and beach side dining year round. There's time to stop at the Beacon restaurant for the famous "Rum Runner!" served beach side.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Emerald Bay State Park, Hwy 89, CA 96145
A small sheltered section on the west shore, the Emerald Bay State Park is one of the loveliest areas of Lake Tahoe. Emerald Bay is surrounded by forested hillsides of glacier-carved granite and dotted with a tiny islet at its center. Because the bay is slightly shallower than the rest of Lake Tahoe, the waters take on a striking blue-green color. Along the rugged shoreline of Emerald Bay are serene hiking trails with breathtaking panoramic vistas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vikingsholm, Hwy 89 at Emerald Bay State Park, South Lake Tahoe, CA
Vikingsholm - On the shores of Emerald Bay is a surprising landmark, Vikingsholm Castle, a marvelous example of 9th-century Scandinavian architecture. There will be time to get off the boat and tour the grounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: D.L. Bliss State Park, Hwy 89, CA 96143
Beatiful DL Bliss State Park
Stop At: Sugar Pine State Park, Tahoma, CA
This park extends along Lake Tahoe for nearly two miles, with densely wooded forests of aspen, fire pine, and juniper trees. The property was owned by the wealthy financier Isaias W. Hellman and later by his daughter, Florence Hellman Ehrman, from 1897 until 1965. The family's opulent vacation residence, the Hellman-Ehrman Mansion was completed in 1903. Designed as a summer home, the casual yet elegantly rustic mansion was equipped with the most modern conveniences of the time. The estate stands in a tranquil pine and cedar grove on 2,000 acres of woodlands. The grounds include a flower garden with a gazebo, which is often used as a wedding venue.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Lakeview Commons, 1004 Lakeview Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Life Jackets, First Aid Kit
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Emerald Bay State Park
- Entry/Admission - Vikingsholm
- Entry/Admission - Sugar Pine State Park
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-157997P16