8-mile Whitewater Standard Raft
The standard raft is a great option for larger families or people looking for a more stable (but still fun) option. They will still hit the big waves of Kahuna and Lunch Counter, so be prepared to paddle hard and get soaked.
We are pretty confident that this 8-mile stretch of whitewater has the highest concentration of laughter in the state of Wyoming. With class II and III rapids such as The Lunch counter and The Big Kahuna, and even an underwater waterfall aptly named Champagne, this river will thrill and delight you. And with inspiring limestone cliffs, hills of Lodge pole Pine, and the mountain peak horizon of the Grey’s National Forest, the scenery will surely impress you. This is the moment in your vacation that you’ll write home to grandma about—that is, if she’s not already in the boat with you!
-Start times: 8:30, 10:45, 12:45, 2:45, and 4:45.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 225 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Personal Floatation Device
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wetsuits are additional
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Does not include any food
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
What an amazing experience!! Karen, our guide was so much fun and so sweet. We felt very safe under her care and we trusted her completely. Karen was also quite knowledgeable about the area and was able to answer any questions thrown her way! The rapids were a blast!! The bus ride was also quite fun with the square dance master leading the conversations and sharing all kinds of fun facts about the area on our way!!! One of a kind experience!!! I would love to do this again. Thanks guys for making our honeymoon adventure great!!!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6252P5
Similar Tours & Activities