8-mile Whitewater small boat
The 8 man raft is a smaller boat heading into the big waves of Kahuna and Lunch Counter, so be prepared to paddle hard and get soaked.
We are pretty confident that this 8-mile stretch of whitewater has the highest concentration of laughter in the state of Wyoming. With class II and III rapids such as The Lunch counter and The Big Kahuna, and even an underwater waterfall aptly named Champagne, this river will thrill and delight you. And with inspiring limestone cliffs, hills of Lodge pole Pine, and the mountain peak horizon of the Grey’s National Forest, the scenery will surely impress you. This is the moment in your vacation that you’ll write home to grandma about—that is, if she’s not already in the boat with you!
-Start times: 8:30, 10:45, 12:45, 2:45, and 4:45.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 225 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Personal Floatation Device
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wetsuits are additional
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Does not include any food
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
It was a very cold and rainy day but we went on our trip anyway. We had so much fun!! My 15 year old son had never white water rafted before and he was in the front of the boat getting really wet but we all really enjoyed our trip with Alex!! He was a great guide and I would suggest this trip to anyone.
The excursion was fun and very exciting. Would have liked to have a picture of our trip but the cost of pictures was ridiculous. Didn’t buy any, otherwise a fun excursion
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6252P4