8 Line Ka’anapali Zipline Adventure on Maui
Leave the beaches of Maui behind and soar over some of the island’s most pristine landscapes on this thrilling Ka'anapali zipline adventure. Begin this 3.5-hour tour with an exciting off-road drive to the top of the zipline course with your professional guide. Then, fly through the air on eight ziplines and soar high above two valleys and lush flora and fauna. Get amazing views of Maui including Molokini, Lanai and the historic town of Lahaina.
- Family friendly
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All necessary equipment included
You will be zipping over the breathtaking Kohoma valley. Experiencing ocean and coastal views at 2100 feet above Kaanapali
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2580 Kekaa Dr, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
- Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 3.5-hour zipline adventure in Ka'anapali
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Weight Requirements: 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg); Guests will be weighed at check-in
- Age Requirements: 10+ years old; children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Close-toed shoes are required; shorts and short-sleeve shirts are recommended
- Must be able to hike 1/2 mile over uneven terrain
- Participants must not have been scuba diving within 24 hours of tour time
- Tickets will be non-refundable if guests do not meet accessibility requirements or health restrictions at check-in
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 4.74 out of 5 stars based on 66 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Zipline tour was VERY fun and well worth it! all the staff was very very nice, safe and overall a great experience
Our tour guides were amazing. We had a great time.
This was our favorite excursion for our entire trip. Our guides, Dylan and Wes, were absolutely hilarious. They joked around with our group for the entire time, which made the trip way more fun and interesting. The views of the valleys and ocean were all-encompassing, and you can see a lot of Maui from the top. The ziplines were exhilarating and thrilling, and our guides made sure we stayed safe and relaxed. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a fun adventure in a gorgeous place.
Great adventure and loads of fun. Jordan and Ashley were great guides. It was truly exhilarating.
This was well worth the time and money. Note though, you don't need to buy a phone holder in one of the cases on our trip, the phone ripped off of the brand new phone holder anyway - best to store it in a borrowed fanny pack or just leave it behind. At least with the fanny pack you can pull the phone out, take pictures and put it back in safely. The guides were great, very funny but also very professional. Had no fears of safety, it was my first time zip lining. Recommend big time!
First time I had ziplined and hopefully won't be the last.
All the staff were friendly and helpful. Our guides Sumo and Wes were supportive, encouraging and informative. Would recommend to people of all ages.
Omg. It was so great! We loved it. Can't wait to go back to do it again.
Well organized from registration right through the end. You can rent GoPro cameras there at a reasonable price. They drive you to the start of the course so unlike other courses you aren't exhausted before even starting. Our guides Laulile and Folau. They were great- always felt safe with them and they are hilarious. This is my second time ziplining and they definitely made it worthwhile.wonderful views of kaanapali. i would definitely do it again on a return trip.
This was a day filled with excitement, beauty and exhilarating experiences! The staff was amazing and confident and so helpful in making this a day to remember, forever!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5639KAZIP
Similar Tours & Activities