8-in-1 Combo Haunted Walking Tour in New Orleans
Explore the haunted side of New Orleans with this 2-hour walking tour led by a local guide. Learn about real ghost stories at haunted locations throughout the French Quarter which have been verified by historical research done at each property - this is not about theatrics. This is the only historically accurate tour that covers vampires, voodoo, pirates, murder, ghost, the occult, mayhem and witchcraft.
Make your way to the French Quarter to meet your guide, a historian with at least a Bachelors degree in history. Your guide might be a history teacher or college professor or a history student, but the emphasis is always on history and not theater.
The tour visits places like the infamous Lalaurie Mansion (as seen on 'American Horror Story Coven'), May Bailey's Brothel (as seen on Travel Channels 'Ghost Adventures'), and many other sites such as the 'Sultan's Palace', Pirates alley, voodoo temples, and lafitte blacksmith shop.
The tour is alcohol friendly, and is a 2-hour leisurely stroll just under a mile long with frequent stops and restroom breaks.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 620 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Anthony led our tour and he was fabulous! His fun personality really added to the experience. He knows a lot of the history that backs up the stories of the city. The time went by quickly, it was an easy walk, and was enjoyed by everyone in my group.
Sean Bird guided us throughout the French Quarter and told amazing stories of hauntings in the area.
Had a great time.
Interesting, dynamic, a lots of fun. The guide was very knowledgeable of the scary details that made the night memorable.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-24382P8
Similar Tours & Activities