8 Hr – Private Off Shore Fishing Charter
Alabama has thousands of artificial reefs off shore which hold Red Snapper, Grouper, Cobia, Vermillion Snapper, Lane Snapper, Triggerfish and a variety of many other species.
This trip is guaranteed to excite even the most avid angler! Children and Teens will be thrilled when they hook up on a fish that may be larger than them! This is also a great learning experience for new anglers, providing knowledge about the different types of tackle, bait and gear as well all the different species of fish the Gulf of Mexico has to offer.
You will most certainly experience the beauty of the outdoors only seen by boat. The Gulf is plentiful with Dolphins, Sea Turtles, Sharks and a variety of species sure to keep you entertained all day long.
Blue Water Charters is the way to go! We marry premier service with this productive fishery to bring you one of the best saltwater experiences in the Gulf of Mexico!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Water Charters, 5749 Bay La Launch Ave Bear Harbor Marina, Orange Beach, AL 36561-4138
You will arrive at Bear Point Marina approximately 10 minutes prior to your departure time where, your U.S. Coast Guard Licensed Captain will be there to greet you and assist you on board.
You are welcome to bring any drinks or snacks as we have a large YETI cooler on board to store them in. We do provide bottled water and Gatorade at no additional charge.
You will be stepping on board a either "Miss B Haven" our 2018 22' Mako Center Console running on a Mercury Verado 250, the boat is rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Minn Kota Terrova trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Lowrance 4G radar and Lowrance Carbon 12 Chart/Sonar, Sirius XM Marine Weather, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, and also padded seating all around to keep you comfortable on the water.
Our recent addition to Blue Water Charters, "Reely Miss B Haven" our 2019 24' Sailfish running on twin 150 hp Yamahas. She is also rigged with the latest and greatest electronics that include a Rhodan trolling motor with I Pilot and Spot lock, a Simrad EVO 12 Chart/Sonar, Bluetooth Stereo, Sat Phone and Personal Locator Beacon, 36 Gallon Live Bait Wells, 16 rod holders, outriggers and an on board enclosed porta potty.
All the required safety equipment is found on board all of our vessels as safety is a priority for all of our guests.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 5749 Bay La Launch Ave, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Florida and Alabama Fishing Licenses Bait
- Catch Cleaning and filleting
- Toilet on board (Available only on the 22' Mako Center Console and 24' Sailfish)
- Rods, Reels and Tackle
- Cooler for storage for any personal snacks or drinks brought on board
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Complimentary Digital Photos of your trip
- Bottled water
- Gratuities are not included (18-20% is standard in our industry)
- Please be sure to bring: Hat, Sun Glasses and Sun Screen
- Wear comfortable, season specific clothing
- Don't forget a small cooler with ice to leave in your vehicle should you wish to bring your catch home with you.
- Always bring your SMILES!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103358P1