8-Hour Seattle Transport: 14 Guests, 20 pieces of luggage, Unlimited Mileage
Enjoy a simple 8-hour charter transportation solution in Seattle for your group of up to 14 passengers. This service includes unlimited mileage and unlimited stops within your 8-hour charter. With this stress-free full-day charter service, you direct the trip. You may use your time for sightseeing, transport between the cruise terminals, airport, and hotels or for your company's event--it up to you! Please note that this package is for trips starting and ending within the greater Seattle area, including Sea-Tac, Bellevue etc. If your group requires additional transportation time beyond 8 hours, additional time will be charged at a rate of $88.08 per hour (incl. tax). Addition of more charter time on the day of travel is subject to availability. If you know that your group will require more time, please inform us at the time of booking.
Your professional driver will greet you at the designated pick-up location in a new Ford Transit 350 XLT High-Roof, Extended Length Passenger Wagon. Your driver will help you with your bags, provide you with bottled water, reconfirm the route for the day and you'll be off. With a maximum of 14 passengers, the vehicle has capacity for at least 6 large pieces of luggage. If you have more than 6 pieces of luggage, please let us know and we will supply a luggage trailer with capacity for an additional 14 pieces of luggage.
No matter your trip length, we'd like you to know we take safety seriously!
• Commercially insured drivers and vehicles
• Licensed for Washington, USDOT interstate and British Columbia passenger transport
• 100% accident free driving record
• Minimum 15+ years driver experience required
• Drivers trained annually, subject to physical exam
• Drivers are licensed within Washington State and are native English speakers
• Drivers CPR/AED/First Responder Certified
• All trips subject to GPS Monitoring
• Vehicles carry fire extinguisher & first aid kit
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point:
Your driver will arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time at your requested pick up location.
- Pier 66 (Seattle)
- Pier 91 (Seattle)
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Seattle, Seattle, Washington - We pick up from all locations in the greater Seattle metro area.
- Bellevue, WA, USA - We pick up from all locations in the greater Bellevue metro area and the Eastside.
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Any departure time is possible. The customer can decide the charter start time.
- Return Details:
- Seattle, WA, USA - Drop-off will be anywhere in the greater Seattle metro area including the Eastside. If your drop-off location is outside of the Seattle metro area, the time required for the driver to return to downtown Seattle will be counted as part of your charter time.
- Up to 8 hours of private charter transport, calculated from the scheduled pick up to the scheduled drop off
- Capacity for up to 20 pieces of luggage with our separate luggage trailer
- All taxes
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off between your starting and ending points
- Bottled water
- Child booster seats are available, but please request them made at the time of booking, specifying child ages, heights and weights
- Parking fees, if paid parking is required during client's itinerary (this does not apply to any parking fees that may be incurred while the driver is waiting to pick-up the client before the start of the trip)
- Ferry fees, if the client's itinerary includes travel about a Washington state ferry
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Our vehicle is not ADA accessible, but there is room for a collapsable wheelchair
- Infant and child seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise shipWe can accommodate collapsable wheelchairs provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board the vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-66096P17
Similar Tours & Activities