8-Hour Private Napa or Sonoma Wine Tour
Picture yourself cruising through the Napa or Sonoma Valley’s headed for an amazing 8-hour VIP Wine Tour. The beauty of the region surrounds you. You chose a few wineries you’d like to see & your anticipation grows. Or if you dare, we challenge you to allow us to choose a tour for you. We have 20+ years’ experience in the region & we’d like nothing more than to help you plan your tour from start to finish. We’ll guide you to family-owned wineries where you’ll hear from the owners about their production process & enjoy tastings & valley hospitality at each stop. You can even visit a beautiful castle & fabulous high-end wineries, each one will make your wine tasting experience memorable. Your tour generally consists of visiting 3-4 wineries & includes a lunch stop of your choice, a picnic, a burger, fish tacos or a wonderful sit-down lunch at a restaurant of your choice. We will be happy to make recommendations & reservations wherever you like.
• Your person driver will pick you up from your location in the morning
• You and your party will tour the valley in either a Cadillac Escalade or Mercedes Metris
• Complimentary chilled Domaine Chandon Champagne, bottled water; all neatly stored in an ice chest for your convenience
• You may choose the wineries you’d like to visit, or allow us to select for you • All reservations for winery tours will be made & confirmed for you • We suggest a Lunch break after your 2nd winery visit
• Pickup & Return available in Napa/Sonoma
• Please contact us about pick locations outside of the valley
*Note: Wine tasting fees not included
Example of an 8 Hour tour:
9:00-10:00 Pick up from your Napa or Sonoma Valley location
10:15 Educational tour at a Winery (90 Mins)
12:00 Tasting at a winery (60 Mins)
1:30 Lunch Stop (60 Mins)
2:45 Tasting at a winery (60 mins)
4:00 Tasting at a winery (60mins) 5pm is closing
5:30- 6pm Return to pick up location
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Pick up in the Napa or Sonoma Valley
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Complimentary bottle of Domain Chandon
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Napa/ Sonoma Valley
- Transport by a private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities at your Discretion
- Wine tasting fees
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- 1-6 Passengers per group
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our family highly recommends the 7-hour Napa or Sonoma wine tour. After I booked a Napa wine tour for a party of 5 on Cool Destinations, I was contacted by Mia to discuss our wine preferences and the types of vineyards wed like to visit. Mia then customized our entire Napa tour perfectly. She took care of all the vineyard appointments, and booked a lovely vineyard view lunch at Brix.
To our surprise, Mia also upgraded our touring vehicle to a gorgeous, top of the line Mercedes van with chilled sparkling wine and beer to enjoy. You can even play our own music by syncing your phones playlist to the vans speakers. We loved playing our own music, and dancing in-between wine tastings. Weve used many touring companies in the past. This is hands down the best Napa tour experience. Brian is a great tour guide, super friendly and knowledgeable. Brain has 28 years of experience with Napa and Sonoma county wineries.
Mia and Brian set the bar high with the best customer service, affordable rates, gorgeous touring vehicles, and their years of knowledge to help visitors plan the perfect day.
Our family will only use Brian and Mias company for future winery tours in Napa and Sonoma! Again, we highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-87617P1