8 AM WHALE WATCH
WHALE WATCHING ON RAFTS GIVES YOU A MUCH CLOSER EXPERIENCE AS YOU ARE MUCH CLOSER TO THE WATER. WHALES OFTEN SWIM UNDER THE RAFTS AND POP UP TO PEOPLE WATCH
WE WILL ACTIVELY BE SEEKING OUT WHALES. IF THEY POP UP WITHIN 100 YARDS OF THE RAFT WE MUST STOP. WE WILL THEN PUT THE HYDROPHONE IN THE WATER SO THAT YOU MAY ALSO HEAR THEM SING
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2800 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water - ALOHA MAID JUICES AND BOTTLED WATER
- NO RESTROOMS ON THE RAFTS
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE
- WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ANY PREGNANT PASSENGERS
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-194842P5
Similar Tours & Activities