7-Line Maui Zipline Tour on the North Shore
Want a change of pace from the beach scene? Head to the treetops for a thrilling zipline adventure at the historic World War ll base called "Camp Maui" on Maui’s North Shore. Professional guides will lead you through a zipline course that features 7 lines, giant towers, aerial platforms, and swinging suspension bridges. Experience the fun and entertainment provided by Maui's BEST guides, all while taking in the amazing views of Maui’s lush landscape. You also learn about Maui's World War ll history, local wildlife and culture throughout the tour. Choose from time slots available throughout the day, with all ziplining instruction and safety equipment included.
You will experience a thrilling 7-line zipline tour, featuring giant towers, swinging bridges, and multiple aerial platforms, while being lead by some of the best guides anywhere. While participating in the tour, you will learn about Maui's World War ll history that took place at this Camp Maui location and have free admission to the Camp Maui Museum.
• NorthShore Zipline Co, 2065 Kauhikoa Rd, Haiku, Maui, HI 96708-5872
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 2065 Kauhikoa Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All necessary equipment (helmet, glove, harness and rain gear if required)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes. Closed toed shoes are available free-of-charge on request
- Participants must be five years of age and weigh between 40 and 270 lbs (19 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minors must have a parent or guardian sign their participation agreement
- Expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems are not permitted on the ziplines
- Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
This is a must do! Incredible experience for those looking for excellent excursion. The fun you have jumping off large platforms in the high trees ROCKS! The three guides we had Absolutely Made it Awesome for our entire Family! We will be Back!
Awesome time, highlight of a fantastic trip. Our guides were phenomenal! Lots of speed but safe. We will be back bro!
My 10 year old and his cousins, ages 12 and 13, had a great time. The guides were funny, entertaining, friendly, and ensured everyone’s safety. They thought it was “awesome” and especially enjoyed “posing” for pictures while zip lining. The pictures captured all the fun and they plan to go again next visit to Maui!
Tour guides were great and hilarious. It was a very fun, first time experience for the price. Definitely would go back again.
This was one of the most fun experiences we had! However, if you're looking for scenic ziplines through rain forests and past waterfalls, you might want to look elsewhere! But we were not fussed - such an amazing experience. We did have a mix up with the booking though - so definitely call to confirm!
Great views and good for first time zip-liners.
THE GRANDKIDS LOVED IT.
This was a great adventure! My kids and I had an amazing time gliding through the terrain of Maui. The crew was so knowledgeable about the area, were very fun and kept us all laughing. The equipment and zip lines were well maintained and safe. If you forget your sunscreen, don't worry, there is some there for you to use. We also had the pleasure of eating some of the local fruit that grew on the trees on the property, they were delicious. I felt is was easier than stated in other post to find the location, I had no difficulties at all. I would recommend this tour if in Maui.
This zip line was amazing! Perfect for families. Took our 8 and 10 yr old girls. We all loved it. So much more fun then when we zip lined in Mexico. Frodo and danger Dane were the best guides. Must do on Maui!
This was our first time for my husband and I to Zipline. Our guides were great at making us feel at ease. They made it fun. I would recommend this
zipline for first timers.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6970CAMPMZIP