7 Hour (Scenic & Photographic) Hunts Mesa Tour
Considered a hidden jewel of the South West, Hunts Mesa abounds with incredible photographic opportunities; from grand vistas and panoramas to unique vantage points of Monument Valley. On this exclusive tour, you will capture both sunset and sunrise from a unique place in Monument Valley. Traverse back roads to visit majestic sandstone arches tucked away in labyrinth-like red rock canyons. Explore ancient dwelling left behind by the Anasazi.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
Capture dramatic views of Monument Valley from atop Hunts Mesa with a vantage point 1,600 feet above the valley floor, it's sandstone monuments, buttes and canyons.
Duration: 7 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Indian Route 42, Indian Rte 42, Oljato-Monument Valley, UT, USA
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled Water
- Local & Expert Navajo Guide
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-15251P8