62′ Azimut Boat Rental with Jet Ski in Miami
Time to take a day off, and relax on this beautiful 62’ Azimut Flybridge. Choose between a 4 hour package or 8 hour package, which can be tailored specifically to your needs. Rejuvenate your mind and body with a peaceful charter or party until the sun goes down. Both packages come with Captain, stewardess, jet ski, boat fuel for local cruising at idle speed, towels, water, sodas, and ice.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Snorkel gear included
- All necessary equipment included
Spend a day on the beautiful Biscayne Bay, where the knowledgeable captains will guide you through the many islands while providing commentary on the scenery. Our experienced stewardess is also on board to cater to your every need so you never have to lift a finger. When you are finished learning about the area, drop your anchor and swim or jet ski. All of the yachts are stocked with popular watersports equipment, and more can be provided depending on your needs. For total relaxation, be sure to contact the supplier beforehand.
Each charter is completely custom, and below is a list of all the different areas you can enjoy and stop at:
South End Tour through:
• Star Island (Houses of the rich and famous)
• Fisher Island
• Monument island (Anchor our to use Jet ski or take jet ski to small island / Swimming)
• Palm Island
• Hibiscus island
• Downtown Miami
• Bayfront Park and though Biscayne Bay
• Key Biscayne
• Cruise through Stiltsville
• Anchor out at Key Biscayne SandBar - Nixon Sandbar for swimming
Popular Restaurants at dock and eat at:
• The Deck at Island Gardens
• River Yacht Club
• **These restaurants often charge dockage fees and need reservations beforehand**
North End Tour through:
• Cruising up the inter-coastal
• Mansions on Indian Creek
• Bal Harbor
• Anchor Haulover Sandbar (no jet ski area)
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Island Gardens Marina or Sunny Isles
- Duration: Flexible (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Departure times are set by the clientCharter can begin as early as 6am and finish as late as 3am
- Use of Jet Ski
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Captain and crew
- Private tour
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (15% suggested of the retail rate)
- FL Sales tax of 7%
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- No Shoes can be worn on board (They will be placed in a basket for retrieval upon leaving the boat)
Average 2.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
The pilot pretends to be kind, but he is not, to the contrary. The boat attendant did much better.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-37824P2
Similar Tours & Activities